While working with my clients, I ask them “what are you doing to allow?” The art of allowing is more than just giving something a try and throwing it out because it didn’t work once or twice. Allowing has other aspects to it that include trust, just being and letting go.
During this segment, I will show you how important it is to do whatever it takes to allow. In this interview from Al Diaz, best-selling author, key note speaker and film producer, Al and I share stories of allowing so you too can create the best life you desire.
I bare the facts on :
- Tips To Allow What You Want In Your Life
- How To Move From Giving To Allowing?
- What Is The Tipping Point When You Begin To Allow?
- How Do You Evolve From Fear To Allowing?
- How Can You Live In Gratitude When Your World Is Falling Apart?
You can rewrite your story by taking baby steps in gifting yourself the energy to allow. Many people struggle with allowing themselves to receive or even allow an experience to happen without trying to control it. These principles will help you to create the means to allow and experience a life of abundance.